You Have Reached The Maximum Number Of Likes

(Bernice Anne W. Chua) #1

If this is not supposed to be a topic, just let me know so I will delete it.

I got the message that says " You have reached the maximum number of likes. Try again in an hour." yesterday.

So I went again today, and it still gave me that error message after I added 2 likes. But that does not make sense, because I only put 2 likes today.

What is the best way that people can know what the limit is? And where can we see that number, and how much more before we approach the limit? (It’s just weird that the maximum number of likes is 2.)

Thanks in advance.

(Matt) #2

You are too friendly and positive for Noisebridge. Please take a 5m break and come back bitterer.

(Matt) #3

um, the max likes per day right now is 50. FIFTY. I’m going to have to ask you to calm down.

just kidding, increased to 100. not sure if I can clear your count.

(Matt) pinned #4

This is appropriate usage of discuss.

(Bernice Anne W. Chua) #5

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I think I figured out what was going on. When discuss.noisebridge.net counts a day, they mean 24 hours. They don’t mean that the likes reset at midnight or something, but 24 hours since it last happened.

(Lady Red) #6

I love the <3 feature, it’s probably my favorite feature of this website. Like just seeing that the other people here appreciate my words and effort feels so supportive and affirming.