Working on building arcade cabinet with pokemon-like game for noisebridge

(Steven Henneberry) #1

Hey everybody. As the title says, I am working on building an arcade cabinet for a pokemon-like game I’m creating. I’m planning on finishing this project in 2-3 months and want to have the arcade cabinet look similar to the NGALAC Arcade Cabinet once finished. I could use help with the following:

• 1 to 2 people who could help or even just give me advice on building the arcade cabinet itself
  • 1 person familiar w/Javascript who can help ease development workload by helping with programming animations for battles in the game, which I am doing all of currently.

Also, I started a google spreadsheet of which states all the material I need. It’s certainly not complete, but I have a good start. Please comment in the forum thread if you have any of these materials I need or if you have any suggestions on where I can find a good price for them. Thanks in advance to those that can help

materials spreadsheet

(xander johnson) #2

Sounds cool - can you post any other information about the game? Is it on github? I’d be curious to see what it looks like.