[Volunteers & Input Needed] Pre-Moving Live Stream to locate valuables and personal belongings

When is a good time for this event? Continuing the discussion from WE ARE MOVING!:

@Zach can get Zoom credentials from @James in order to host this event. We should find a time sooner rather than later!

fyi, you can create a multiple-choice poll with:
[poll type=multiple]
- option A
- option B etc.
[/poll]

I just saw this! Yeah, I agree. What needs to be done? Can someone at the space join a zoom call with me?

What section is this? The hack shelves? Electronics area? Components?

But I’m with you: there was a jumbled box of miscellaneous bolts at one point that someone threw out. If I ever needed a one-off bolt, like, I knew I could spend 1hour in there and find it (lol). Could imagine the same feelings when “useless” hardware is thrown out.

Why don’t we just move everything over and then do the pruning of things (if necessary) at 272?

Sounds like the idea is to go over various parts of the space via a livestream to help people take inventory & collect personal items + make sure things are not lost / misplaced during the move.

I agree with moving everything…We are moving into a larger space and a lot of the “volunteers” will not necessarily have the knowledge of what is good or bad in any of the spaces. I’ll just be a pack horse and move All of the stuff…I’ll have evening weekends free…

BUT lets make sure that if we are going to move everything that we have designated a space for things, even if we put everything on the first floor. we will need to make sections for this or that.

Exactly. All of the above : ) (i.e. things that don’t fit on a laptop screen). I’d also count sewing and woodshop as separate, but that’s my personal bias.

Sounds like the idea is to go over various parts of the space via a livestream to help people take inventory & collect personal items + make sure things are not lost / misplaced during the move.

+1 for this idea!