Trying to setup CCTV

Im trying to get us back to how we were before lockdown in terms of camera and TV monitor and no recording, it would be nice to be able to see if people are trying to get in from deep in side the space. I am trying to piece together the items, it would be nice if anyone knew what equipment we were using could point me in the right direction.

I have found these cameras:
Imgur
Imgur

Also this camera:

and this DVR:
Imgur
Imgur

When I connect the first camera to the DVR, I get this:
Imgur

The second camera doesn’t have the connectors to be immediately compatible with the DVR, it does have Wireless and ethernet capability, but I would rather not have a networked camera operating at the space…

if anyone has any clues on how to get this working, please let me know

The old system did record for a time, which is why so many people were banned for donation theft at the door due to photographs of them stealing. That offline, localstorage approach was very effective.

I am specifically not trying to debate what kind of camera setup we should do, just trying to get what was working right before lockdown, there are other threads for debating what kind of camera system we want

1 Like

Great, good luck. :heart:

So, I gave up, but I put all the CCTV stuff in a pile in the back hallway in the hopes that someone else can figure it out, I did figure out the DVR password though, it is currently 123456

Imgur