THIS WEEKEND: PLEASE HELP MOVE TABLES

We’ve been donated approximately sixteen 2-3’ x 6’ tables, very sturdy, suitable for both classroom tables and hacking. Close to brand-new condition. These will be an excellent addition for the Noisebridge 4.0 release.

They’re available this weekend only, in the morning on either Saturday or Sunday.

I need help moving them! @coreyfro offered their flatbed truck, now all we need is for you to load and unload. Please step up - reach me here or on the slack as @mister_name

2 Likes

daytime before 5pm sunday aug 16 . cellular (415)902-1194 . I bring plastic wrap ( for pallets ) and cardboard boxes for moving

1 Like

I can help loading and unloading. My phone is 415-630-3216, on both today Saturday or tomorrow Sunday.

1 Like

Hi Gwen-

Thanks for offering boxes and plastic wrap, please bring them to 2169 when someone is there.

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be just moving classroom tables from a Palo Alto office space up to Capp St… This chore will be mostly hefting and carrying these heavy tables a significant distance, from the office where they’re located, to the truck in the parking lot.

DM me here or on the slack if interested. ps. Not sure how much room the truck has in it, will let you know…

-mister_name

Hi @Ait_Apsea, it looks like we’ll be departing around 11 AM or so, waiting to hear @coreyfrom where we’ll meet them to head down to Palo Alto. I’ll text you in the morning