Taming the Unicorn! (Changed wording for clarity)

Hello friends,

Do you like Discuss? Have you had visions of a Noisebridge cyberpunk utopia? Then let’s plan an event in our Jitsi to access Unicorn as well as some guided hacking on our Discourse server (with @James and @fnord potentially serving as our sages).

Specific action items TBD, @pyconaut expressed interest in creating Discord integration with Discuss, and I am all for that.
The date also TBD, I was thinking either Saturday or Sunday next week (let’s discuss a good time for us!). Some times that work for me:
2021-03-06T19:00:00Z
2021-03-07T20:00:00Z
2021-03-13T19:00:00Z

Anyone interested, please comment if any of those times work for you, or if something else is better (I know we have an event at 1 PM Saturday, so I don’t want to coincide with that).

cc @reilytech

1 Like

Also cc @D-Pain

1 Like

Also, I would like to add that this post was meant for discussion on the details. I wanted to gather interested parties and figure out something that works for all of us.

If anyone has any questions I’ll be available this morning 2021-02-27T19:00:00Z on https://jitsi.noisebridge.io/unicorn just in case you were hoping the time previously listed for today was happening.

You are welcome to ask any and all questions. I’ll try and be on the call for at least a half hour… if I cannot answer the question now we’ll use it as inspiration for more discussion. Cheers, and thank you for your interest.

Oh no, I missed this! If you’re around anytime during our noon to 4 PM hackitorium session, let me know. In the meantime, I’ll compile a few questions to make it easier for you.

Just jump on. I’m still here, or I’ll join the link for the event as I can later.