I have been working on a SQL class for NB it in the past few weeks.
Proposed day / time is (EDIT) Wednesdays 7pm - 8:30pm, starting 7/17/19
Should be a 4-5 class cycle, depends on the pace I guess!
Seems there’s nothing else going around in the space at that time, correct me if I’m wrong.
Please let me know if it conflicts with some other event / class in the space! Glad to move this.
Class material can be found here
- Relational databases and SQL language
- Schemas / Tables / Columns (data types etc)
- Exploratory data analysis
- How to query aggregate data to use in visualizations
- Simple and more advanced queries (using subqueries, CTEs etc)
Will set up a meetup once I get some feedback (here / in person) on the proposed time