- Basic kit measure barometric preasure, temperature and humidity, plus supports 5 additional sensors.
- Supports Arduino code and automation tools such as Home Assistant and all of the other options out there.
- Instructables link for the complete project.
- You must 3D Print your own case – using these Thingiverse STL files.
- Can be expanded to monitor wind speeds with these $70 Wind Meters from Sparkfun for measuring wind speed, direction, and rainfall levels.
- I ordered an extra kit for Noisebridge or Sudoroom.