Next 2 fundraising meetings conflict

Hello. I have conflicts for the next two meetings. I can move them up to 5:30pm or to Wednesday evening at any time in each case.

Please let me know.

@tdfischer @ruthgrace @rando @pyconaut @nthmost @gaardn

Preference for 5:30 on tuesday.

@tdfischer howabout you work from NB on Tuesday?

1 Like

Works for me. I’ll head over there on my lunch hour and work from there.

1 Like

This is the hangouts link for the meeting at 5:30 this evening

https://hangouts.google.com/call/adux67Q7d-2jczfKT8AzAEEE?no_rd

try this one

Hello,

I have a grant opportunity I’d to pursue on behalf of Noisebridge and I was told to contact the fundraising committee. When are meetings? There’s a bit of a time crunch as the proposal is due April 15.

Thanks for your help,
Steph

1 Like

Hello Steph,

I’d be happy to talk with you about this. What grant are you talking about?

josef

···

Josef Krebs
Scandiuzzi Krebs

scandiuzzikrebs.com
206-913-2895

On Mar 23, 2019, at 2:09 PM, Steph via Noisebridge noreply@discuss.noisebridge.info wrote:

Steph

March 23

Hello,

I have a grant opportunity I’d to pursue on behalf of Noisebridge and I was told to contact the fundraising committee. When are meetings? There’s a bit of a time crunch as the proposal is due April 15.

Thanks for your help,

Steph

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Also there is a meeting this evening at 5:30pm. the link to the meeting is here: meet.google.com/arn-uxhj-cos

Thanks for responding Josef,

There are 3 grants the City is allocating to organizations that provide digital resources to the community. I went to the intro meeting last week. Below is an overview of each. They have requirements. We can apply for all three. And they want/are open to interesting project ideas:

• Grant one is for an organizations in designated neighborhoods (the Mission being one). The requirement is that we provide digital classes (which already happens). The grant is $50,000.
  • Grant two is for $40,000 in equipment. The requirement is to make digital media that will be shown on local tv.
  • Grant three is for $50,000. The requirement is to fix and refurbish 150 computers for SF residents.
    Applications are due April 15th.
···

STEPHANIEARIBURRELL.COM
DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR

Hi steph,

We are aware of these proposals and intend to apply, I believe.

Can you please loop in Victoria and Lily?

Josef

···

On Apr 1, 2019, at 4:43 PM, Steph via Noisebridge noreply@discuss.noisebridge.info wrote:

Steph
Steph

April 1

Thanks for responding Josef,

There are 3 grants the City is allocating to organizations that provide digital resources to the community. I went to the intro meeting last week. Below is an overview of each. They have requirements. We can apply for all three. And they want/are open to interesting project ideas:

• Grant one is for an organizations in designated neighborhoods (the Mission being one). The requirement is that we provide digital classes (which already happens). The grant is $50,000.

• Grant two is for $40,000 in equipment. The requirement is to make digital media that will be shown on local tv.

• Grant three is for $50,000. The requirement is to fix and refurbish 150 computers for SF residents.

Applications are due April 15th.

In Reply To

JosefSK
JosefSK
Josef Krebs

March 26

Hello Steph, I’d be happy to talk with you about this. What grant are you talking about? josef
···

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.