New Space Meta Topic!
Here’s all of the spaces listed out with some key details.
1526 Powell St
- $18/sqft/year * 9,939 sqft = $14,900 per month.
- Cool big space
- Plenty of room for tools. Previously a metalworking shop so no issues there.
- Far from BART
- $??/sqft/year * ?,??? sqft = $7,000 per month.
- Help me fill in the details here - I heard around $7K for 10,000 sqft
- Close to BART
- “It’ll be a pyramid project!” - R
- Literal Fucking Dungeon
2401 Mission St.
- $12/sqft/year * 10,000 sqft = $10,000 per month.
- Two blocks from Current NoiseBridge
- Not in terrible condition
- Another damn basement
- Not sure on the elevator situation
Update (4/11/19) the elevator does not exist - but the owner could be persuaded to install one in exchange for other tenant improvements. Negotiations ongoing.
440 Ellis St
$18/sq/year and 9,135 total sqft = $13,700 a month.
- Cool building - potential sublet or option to rent one floor
- Two blocks from Powell
- Welcome to the Tenderloin!
- Top of our price range
$17/sq/year and 13,590 total sqft = $19,000 a month (negotiable - maybe knock it down to $16k).
- Hot damn this place is awesome
- Pre-built DJ booth
- Like three times our size
- Cool hydraulic freight elevator
- We can’t afford it. At all.
- Potentially Volatile Chemicals soaked into the floors
- We would need a sublet-ee
Off the table:
- 44 Cleveland Street (smaller than current and $19k per month)