Looking for a volunteer to give a tour to visiting group from Australia

(Ruth Grace Wong) #1

I got this message on Meetup.com. I’m not free to give them a tour, though. Does anyone else want to volunteer? If not, I’ll just tell them to come Tuesday night when there will be people around for the meeting.

Hi Ruth, We are travelling with a delegation of 10 educators, roboticists, engineers, creative technologists and hardware startups from Australia from 17th May to 24th May 2019 and would very like to visit your facility Would you be open to providing a tour and a Q&A session with the delegation sometime between May 19th - May 23rd? Our intention is to share talent, opportunities and resources and between the delegation and key contributors to the rapid prototyping and advanced manufacturing sector, whether that is business or creative in nature. If you would like to know more about our mission, please see below: http://www.startupcatalyst.com.au/missions/ Please let me know if this is of interest to you and we can dig into the scheduling. Thanks Arieann DeFazio

(Ryan Sternlicht) #2

if it is the days after maker faire, then I will be at noisebridge a lot setting back up the stuff from maker faire. I can spare some time to talk with them on monday, or tuesday night.

(Ruth Grace Wong) #3

Great! I’ll tell them to come by Tuesday night then. I’ll say 7-9pm.
Ruth

···

On Wed, May 1, 2019, 11:10 PM Ryan Sternlicht via Noisebridge noreply@discuss.noisebridge.info wrote:

pyconaut
Ryan Sternlicht

May 2

if it is the days after maker faire, then I will be at noisebridge a lot setting back up the stuff from maker faire. I can spare some time to talk with them on monday, or tuesday night.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

(Ryan Sternlicht) #4

Perfect, that would work great.