Locker Cleanout

In preparation for the cleaning weekend, we’re doing a locker garbage collection to reclaim unused lockers.

If you currently have a locker, and you want to continue using it, please fill out the still in use verification sheet that has been posted on it. If you can’t make it to Noisebridge to do this before January 10th please reach out to have your still in use verification sheet proxy signed.
If you currently have a locker you’re not using, please consider clearing it out so someone else can use it.

Clearing out unused lockers and moving contents to the project shelves is expected to commence no earlier than Friday, January 10th.

1 Like

Hola!

silver and I (immortal femme collective)

would like to still use the locker? I won’t be able to go to NB to clean and help organize until tomorrow?

The cleaning weekend isn’t until mid-January, so if you (or someone else) can fill out the still in use verification sheet any time before January 10th you’ll be good.

I am disabled and with the elevator broken I cannot get to my locker. Please do not throw out my stuff.
I am probably the only wheelchair user with a locker, if you can please leave it be (it already has a note on it about this) that would be appreciated.

1 Like

I have proxy signed your (Zach’s) locker.

thank u!!

Hey there, I been apart of NB hackerspace for over a year now. I was wondering if i can get a key? I been locked out of the space for the last two hours? may i get a key today?

···

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019, 9:04 AM r via Noisebridge noreply@discuss.noisebridge.info wrote:

_ar

[r](https://discuss.noisebridge.info/u/_ar)

Laser Trainer

December 21

In preparation for the cleaning weekend, we’re doing a locker garbage collection to reclaim unused lockers.

If you currently have a locker, and you want to continue using it, please fill out the still in use verification sheet that has been posted on it. If you can’t make it to Noisebridge to do this before January 10th please reach out to have your still in use verification sheet proxy signed.

If you currently have a locker you’re not using, please consider clearing it out so someone else can use it.

Clearing out unused lockers and moving contents to the project shelves is expected to commence no earlier than Friday, January 10th.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.