Guild coats of arms

I’m building coats of arms for the guilds of noisebridge.
My goal with these coats of arms is to be simple, beautiful and identifiable, and to be heraldic - compliant with the rules of heraldry.

Here are the first couple I’ve brainstormed up.
Neurohacking - this will likely need to have some element added for differencing,
argent, a gurges sable

Library
party per bend sable and gules, a book argent

and Lasercutting - Here’s 3 good options. I really like this one because the red pile suggests a laser beam so strongly!

_sable, a pile issuing from the base in bend sinister gules fimbricated argent_

1 Like

I added a bordure sable to this one to make it look a bit more complete on a white screen.

Next up - Electronics.

1 Like

These are from Drawshield. They could be emblazoned nicer if people want but Drawshield does a fine job for some.

per chevron Gules and Sable, a needle and a needle argent in saltire and scissors argent in nombril smaller_
I feel like this one is ready!

Gules, 6 bar gemel argent embattled , an artists brush sable inverted
This one is for electronics and it’s definitely not finished. I’m playing with charges and positioning - I want a soldering iron and a silver embattled line, but this doesn’t look cool enough for me to ship it

I’m trying to keep a consistent color scheme so they all feel Noisebridgey and cohesive even though they’re all different. I might switch it up because I think gamebridge has to be green

2 Likes

per bend gules bezanty and sable bezanty

1 Like

It would be cool if the sewing one had a spider

Wow! These are all very beautiful!

1 Like