== Meeting Summary ==
(sorry, I thought I shared & sent this last week)
TLDR what happened at the meeting:
- Fundraising Update:
– We’re planning a new event. nb14.
April 1st-3rd. Comedy & Talks on Friday, Stupid Hackathon through the weekend, Music & Talks on Sunday
– Board Elections - will happen Friday 2/25.
– Tim - Biohack and chill a thon, this weekend. Its a party! If your interested in genetic enginering and burritos. Please RSVP “so I know how many burritos to buy”
– Mark - Mark is looking for an eager volunteer with experience in web development, for a Noisebridge project. An app that noisebridge will use.
– Gaardn - Works on lasers, needs help with the laser cutter.
– -Protracted discussion on the origin, and use of “Yee”
– Hundreds of thousands in cash & BTC reserves.
– We should report cash flows. I’ll talk to finance wg & treasurer Tyler about this information.
- New members:
– Les applied for membership.
– Mcint as well.
- New philanthropists: –
- Consensus Items:
– Previously passed: Membership update. Present-in-space consensus on masks - note SF rules have changed, loosened.
- Discussion Items:
– nb14. April 1st-3rd. Comedy & Talks on Friday, Stupid Hackathon through the weekend, Music & Talks on Sunday
– Wiki cleanup.
– Children at Noisebridge. Appropriate in some areas. Not in sewing, for safety & keeping organized. Try music, VR, or well-populated areas.
to; mcint on discuss site
subj; non profit organization formation, 501.c.3 particulars;
Hi. Perhaps Fri 1 or Sat.2april night, floor2 near Capp St. Windows, You, another Lady, and Myself, Itekramp / Frank B., were talking about non profit organizations, tax exemption status, application paperwork and other closely related topics. You provided your contact info for https://discuss.noisebridge.info/ where you use the forum handle mcint.
The reference to your presence on this forum I found by search, showing you submitted transcription of general meeting report 2022 02 22 Tues. So, not finding other path, I am doing a reply via that path to send this message hoping to reach you in a timely way. This is likely public, but I found today no person to person path method on this platform.
A day or two ago, looking at my recent postal mail, I find a date conflict. I am committed, Tues.14April2022, to be a poll worker clerk, 0600hr to 2200hr. So, your suggestion that there be a special interest group meeting, initially to gather at completion of the Tues. NB weekly meeting, two Tuesdays after our face to face discussion, shows up as a time when I would be unavailable, being an SF CA poll worker that morning/day/night.
Still, at later dates, about which I hope to learn, I want to attend and share info and experiences - - my own, and that of others.
Itekramp / Frank B.