General Meeting Report (2022-02-22 Tues)

== Meeting Summary ==
(sorry, I thought I shared & sent this last week)
TLDR what happened at the meeting:

• Fundraising Update:
    – We’re planning a new event. nb14.
    April 1st-3rd. Comedy & Talks on Friday, Stupid Hackathon through the weekend, Music & Talks on Sunday
  • Announcements:
    Board Elections - will happen Friday 2/25.
    – Tim - Biohack and chill a thon, this weekend. Its a party! If your interested in genetic enginering and burritos. Please RSVP “so I know how many burritos to buy”
    – Mark - Mark is looking for an eager volunteer with experience in web development, for a Noisebridge project. An app that noisebridge will use.
    – Gaardn - Works on lasers, needs help with the laser cutter.
    – -Protracted discussion on the origin, and use of “Yee”
  • Finances:
    – Hundreds of thousands in cash & BTC reserves.
    – We should report cash flows. I’ll talk to finance wg & treasurer Tyler about this information.
  • New members:
    – Les applied for membership.
    – Mcint as well.
  • New philanthropists: –
  • Consensus Items:
    – Previously passed: Membership update. Present-in-space consensus on masks - note SF rules have changed, loosened.
  • Discussion Items:
    – nb14. April 1st-3rd. Comedy & Talks on Friday, Stupid Hackathon through the weekend, Music & Talks on Sunday
    – Wiki cleanup.
    – Children at Noisebridge. Appropriate in some areas. Not in sewing, for safety & keeping organized. Try music, VR, or well-populated areas.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2022_02_22#Meeting_Summary

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2022_02_22#Meeting_Summary

to; mcint on discuss site
subj; non profit organization formation, 501.c.3 particulars;

Hi. Perhaps Fri 1 or Sat.2april night, floor2 near Capp St. Windows, You, another Lady, and Myself, Itekramp / Frank B., were talking about non profit organizations, tax exemption status, application paperwork and other closely related topics. You provided your contact info for https://discuss.noisebridge.info/ where you use the forum handle mcint.

The reference to your presence on this forum I found by search, showing you submitted transcription of general meeting report 2022 02 22 Tues. So, not finding other path, I am doing a reply via that path to send this message hoping to reach you in a timely way. This is likely public, but I found today no person to person path method on this platform.

A day or two ago, looking at my recent postal mail, I find a date conflict. I am committed, Tues.14April2022, to be a poll worker clerk, 0600hr to 2200hr. So, your suggestion that there be a special interest group meeting, initially to gather at completion of the Tues. NB weekly meeting, two Tuesdays after our face to face discussion, shows up as a time when I would be unavailable, being an SF CA poll worker that morning/day/night.
Still, at later dates, about which I hope to learn, I want to attend and share info and experiences - - my own, and that of others.
Thank You.
Itekramp / Frank B.
Fri.8Apr.2022 1815hrPdt