Gala Auction Inventory

A spreadsheet:

We need to move this into Bidr and then start using Bidr as the official list of items we’re auctioning off. No more than 10, please.

edit: it’s all on Bidr now.

1 Like

Wow that’s a lot of paintings. I think it’s too many of the same type. Uh… if someone buys a mural, are they taking it with them? I don’t really get it.

I was intending to offer this table I painted for the Noisebridge auction. I think it’s one of my favorite pieces of art I’ve ever done. I want it to sell for a lot though, several hundred dollars at least. It’s too dear to sell for less than that
http://mcscope.com/art/paintings/dreamscape_table.md

2 Likes

Yeahhhh I’m going to say nothing that is literally attached to the walls is going to be auctioned, only things people can take with them immediately. Let’s be honest, none of us are going to remember or have the capacity to send ANYONE the door, or murals-on-sheetrock while (or after!) we’re trying to move. I just deleted all the literally-pieces-of-the-building items and now our auction items make more sense :3

1 Like

@Ninjanina Hey can you fill us in on the jewelry you wanna contribute?

Hello yes!

I create Symbiotic Living Jewelry;

They are living plants as earrings, necklaces, Bolo ties, bracelets and chokers!!

I was thinking on tabling, and having 30% of the proceeds donated to noisebridge.

How does that sound?

Best,

Nina

···

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 4:50 PM tdfischer via Noisebridge noreply@discuss.noisebridge.info wrote:

tdfischer

April 13

@Ninjanina Hey can you fill us in on the jewelry you wanna contribute?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

kieryn

[Kieryn Darkwater](https://discuss.noisebridge.info/u/kieryn)

April 13

Yeahhhh I’m going to say nothing that is literally attached to the walls is going to be auctioned, only things people can take with them immediately. Let’s be honest, none of us are going to remember or have the capacity to send ANYONE the door, or murals-on-sheetrock while (or after!) we’re trying …

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

So Bidr calculates the starting bid for you. Everything on the spreadsheet is in bidr now, I’ll cull it down and add photos next. @pyconaut can you give me the details about the wine tasting? Mostly I just need the name of the place it’s from because I’m blanking. :slight_smile:

here is info regarding the wine tasting

Private Estate Wine Tasting for 4 People

Experience Howell Mountain at its finest. Located at the eastern pinnacle of picturesque

Napa Valley, our estate property is nestled amongst a stunning forested vineyard.

This experience highlights our entire wine portfolio, while featuring estate-grown

Cabernet Sauvignon from our two Howell Mountain properties.

Each of our wines are perfectly paired with local cheeses and products from our

Clif Family Napa Valley

Value: $300

Date scheduled by mutual agreement of donor and successful winning bidder. Expires May 2020.

1 Like

@kieryn I got my table out of storage and am gonna fix it up and drop it at noisebridge, probably on Friday, to be auctioned. It’s approximately a 3 foot wide circular table

1 Like

Thank you @pyconaut! For my next trick, can you upload a photo of either the card or the logo of the company? :3 I’m working on uploading the pictures to the auction site.

Also, I learned that apparently a lot of the pieces that were nominated to be chosen for the auction were not nominated by the creators of said art. I am swamped with school so I need someone to do some sleuthing.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is 1: Find out who made the pieces (spreadsheet is current, people who need to be contacted/discovered are marked with a “?”) and ask them if they’re cool with their art being auctioned, and 2: Take some nice photos of the pieces so I can upload them to bidr. @rando are you up for it?

If we have a dirth of auction items I could offer more pieces. The table is the best but I have a several large pieces of paintings, and some sculpture that I could offer.

1 Like

I can drop off my welded kitchen table tomorrow probably. Not the benches though, I am keeping those. The table is pretty cool but also has some rough edges.

I think we’ll probably be good with the one table but I heard you had some photos? Would you be willing to donate one or two of those to the auction?

We have 12 items right now, so number wise we’re fine, as long as no one objects to the current list :crossed_fingers:

I can pick two if you want them, someone would need to print them on the large format printer. They come out pretty nice and probably even better framed.

Trent

···

(Sent from cellphone)

Awesome. I can figure out how to print them on that thing, since I’ve done it before with my macbook and lightroom. I’d just need your files.

Also, Bidr supports a silent auction thing, so maybe we’ll list the ones you’ve already put up for sale as silent auction items with a minimum bid? Would you be okay with donating the proceeds from their sale to NB or do you want some cut of the returns

Sure that’s fine. You mean the four I put up on the wall? That would be great - do you still want 2 more?

1 Like

I don’t want a % - thanks for liking my post! but you did not answer :smiley: do you want 2 more still?