CHM Today 7PM

Well well well, as I hope we are in 8 Weeks. But for tonight lets party CHM 7pm!

Hey, is this happening tonight in 1 hour? Is it the same link is above or did it move to another place?

CHM @7pm https://meet.jit.si/NoisebridgeCircuitHackingMonday

···

Robert Nielsen,
Picture of your Fridge?

Is CHM happening? Im logged on the link but no one here :frowning:

Hey Zach, Yea I started streaming and waited about half an hour but I was a bit dehydrated from today and I did not feel like waiting longer and needed a short nap…so ya, sorry about not being there. I do have a plan for teaching the class going forward. I"m going to be focusing on power supplies and batteries and such as it can provide even the most complex teaching on something as simple as an Arm Processor https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/STM32G030F6P6/STM32G030F6P6-ND/10326686/?itemSeq=327460622 blinky light.
Cheers,
Robert

···

Robert Nielsen,
Picture of your Fridge?

Oh okay, I was half an hour late. We must have just missed each other. I would have logged on right at 7 but last week there were three other people on so I didn’t feel like the meeting needed me right at the beginning. I’ll be better about attending at the beginning next time i join :slight_smile:

It’s all good, it’s like that either people are logged in with me between 6:50 and 7:15 or they are not coming or need a later start, being dehydrated I did not have patience with me(&4 hours of sleep did not help)but next week I’ll prepare myself now that I know it’s hot out.

I’d love to know if you would be interested in making videos on the “other mill” PCB milling machine I “stole”{I let peeps know} from noisebridge(trying to take on too much and make video content) I can sanitize all the stuff and bring it over if your up for it?

···

Robert Nielsen,
Picture of your Fridge?

Hey, yeah it’s stupid hot out today!

If I understand correctly, you’re talkin about disinfecting and dropping off the NB milling machine here for me to use and make videos / teach with? Cause that would be very rad.

very rad indeed!

@Roboto if you’d like assistance with the transfer of the mill lmk and we can drop down to DM.

Oh ya, where do you live and what precautions do I need to help you with to deliver the mill without killing you :wink:

···

Robert Nielsen,
Picture of your Fridge?