And friends

Hello Noisebridge!
I am Oliver, an independent artist in San Francisco hoping to have an event in your space. I heard a similar event happened earlier this year and I was hoping to have your guys support!

description:
and friends. is an art event celebrating independent artists, photographers, filmmakers and musicians allowing them a platform to display their arts to a diverse crowd of people

backstory:
being an independent artist myself, it took me over 6 years to get an opportunity to perform my music. being fortunate enough to take my acts to other cities, establish a following, and beginning to make my art sustainable, I have always wanted to see my friends who work as hard to get the recognition they deserve. I want to bring together my friends who take their art seriously and give them the opportunity to display their arts and use the event to grow their following.

why your venue?
Laudreé not only offers quality coffee, food, and a family friendly space, it allows us to accommodate the expected attendance by having one big space for guests and artists alike. because this is the first event, we wanted to get help from the community to help us get going. by allowing us the space, we can guarantee client traffic for the night.

dates?
we want to aim for July, preferably the weekend to allow more people to be in attendance.
as the organizer, I have already surveyed artists and July is has the most availability for them and their supporters.

entertainment:

• Live Music

• Photography (Gala Style)

• Filmmaking

• Displaying Art (Gala Style)

Organizers/Contact info:

Alberto Rodas

Organizer

(415) 786-3394

alberto510rodas@gmail.com

Oliver Chanax

Co-Organizer

(415) 404-0404

oliver.chanax4@gmail.com

[category:Events]

Hi Oliver! We’d love to have more artists and performances at Noisebridge, and you and your friends would be most welcome to display, perform, interact, and use the space and our equipment to support projects.

Noisebridge is free and open to the public, entirely supported by donations, and we encourage event and class attendees to donate to support both the artists/instructors and the space.

We’re considering whether to move to a new location at the end of August, and someone else might have a better idea of Noisebridge’s status as of July 20, but that is something to keep in mind.

If you haven’t already, visit Noisebridge and try to attend a Tuesday 8pm general meeting where you can talk with the community about your event and request any help if needed, and learn what the space is about.

2 Likes

why your venue?
Laudreé not only offers quality coffee, food, and a family friendly space, it allows us to accommodate the expected attendance by having one big space for guests and artists alike. because this is the first event, we wanted to get help from the community to help us get going. by allowing us the space, we can guarantee client traffic for the night.

are we being confused with Laundre down the street? http://laundre.co/ We don’t offer quality coffee and food. You are, of course, welcome to arrange your own offering of quality coffee and food for your own event.

we serve the largest tub of Folgers Walgreen has to offer.

4 Likes