After some hard work, Noisebridge has a final lease for 272 Capp Street!
- 6,000 sqft
- $9,000 / mo (1.50/sqft)
- 10 year term
- 8 feet from 2169 Mission
- Start date: 30 days following the lifting of the shelter in place (building will be available immediately after signing / deposit)
[ see #new-space for more details]
For those of you that haven’t seen the space, here is a video walk-though:
There is a lot to do for this move, and it certainly comes at an inopportune time.
Luckily, with the provision to move in 30 days after the Shelter in place, that gives us at least 60 days to complete the move. Even once the shelter ends, we will need to take extra precaution to make sure that we can organize this move while keeping everyone safe.
Sign the lease:
- Consensus! Tuesday meeting tomorrow!
Organizing the move:
- Mostly we need contact info for people who can help
- please sign up here: https://forms.gle/i6ZzSH2Qhe5LDHDJ9
Building out the new location:
- We need some contractor references
- The building is mostly move-in ready, but we will need to work on ventilation, electrical upgrades, lighting, etc.
- Switching utilities over, internet, bills, etc.